Noncommercial purposes only. © copyrights 2001-2009 Designophy.
Design for a chair and/or table.
- Seating: The main material used shall be Beech wood, Oak wood or Walnut. Chairs may be upholstered to a greater or lesser extent, if considered appropriate and veneered board or plywood.
- Tables: The main material used shall be Beech wood, Oak wood or Walnut. Tables may be veneered board or plywood.
- The use of other materials such as metals, plastics, glass, etc. is allowed when complementary, structural or incidental to the above.
- All designs presented shall be new, not having been marketed or disclosed prior to the date of the Contest.
- Possible innovative features related to design, quality, technology, production processes, etc. and in general anything that adds value to the presented project.
- Possible adaptation to the product philosophy of Andreu World, S.A.
- Production costs and/or recovery.
- Functionality: fulfilment of the functions for which it has been designed.
- All-round simple and viable mass production possibilities.
- Possible versatility and suitability for development in occasional pieces such as stools, easy chairs, sofas, etc. in the case of chairs, and of different sizes and heights in the case of tables.
- Suitability to numerous ambiences and uses such as the home, contract work, etc.
- The presentation of a creative video explaining the project and/or showing the details and model of the design will be evaluated.
All documentation must sent to by post or messenger service, or by delivering the project by hand to our offices, before 24th November 2017.
Andreu World, S.A.,
C/ Los Sauces, 7 Urb. Olimar
46370 Chiva – Valencia
T. +34 96 180 57 00
or P.O. Box Nº 127,
C.P. 46370 Chiva
T. +34 96 180 57 00
Projects sent from the United States of America can be sent to the following address before 10th November 2017.
Andreu World America
Attn: 2017 Design Contest
222 Merchandise Mart
Chicago, Illinois 60654
T. +1 312 464 09 00